End User License Agreement
Your purchase or use of template products from http://www.a4flashgame.com (the "Licensor") implies that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
As a paid user for the template, the following rights are hereby granted to you:
- a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the template.
- to Use, modify the source code of the template (.fla, .htm, .html files) to create your own website or multimedia presentation.
- to distribute the compiled, modified template to your users and clients on a royalty-free basis, but not for a retail or resell purpose.
- ANY DISTRIBUTIION, RESELL, PUBLISHING of the source code of template (.fla, .htm, .html) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All Image, Music, and Animation File used in the source code cannot be re-distributed separately in any other format.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
EDITING OF FILES
- The source code of FLASH templates / components MUST be opened and edited the source files using Adobe Flash MX 2004 or above.
- The source code of HTML templates / components can be edited using FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or other popular HTML editors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the right software AND knowledge for editing the files.
- The listed price of the template does not include guideline / tutorial on programming.
- Please visit http://www.a4flashgame.com/ if you require customization service.
- Since our company is offering intangible irrevocable goods we DO NOT issue refunds after the source code of template (.fla, .htm, .html files) is sent / emailled to you, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site.
- Please make sure that you have carefully read above 'EDITING OF FILES' section.
- We only make exceptions with this rule when the template appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned.
- The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL SOFTWARE & TEMPLATES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL A4FLASHGAME.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.